We, Kate Industech Limited treat the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance. This policy
details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with
our site or sales representatives. A detailed explanation of how we may store or otherwise use personal
The website operation may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic
data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a purchase inquiry form.
We may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information
is gained in a statistical manner for our use only. Data gathered will not identify your personally. It is
strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No
identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies
are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These
cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site's services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file
downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline
cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site.
Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The
following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your
information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you
on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our
service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated
to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about
unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you
have consented to such communication and data use.
- New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only
for those communications you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your
details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times
share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
Storage of Personal Data
- The European Economic Area is large, but we may have to transfer data outside of this area. If data is
transferred outside the European Economic Area it will be for storing and processing. A processing staff
operating outside this area may belong to our website or a supplier, in which they can process or store your
information. An example: to process and complete your sale or offer support services we may have to go
outside the European Economic Area for the transfer. When you click submit of your payment details, personal
information or other electronic communication you agree to the transfer for storage and processing. We take
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will
be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible
to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you
elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it
- If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as
subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data
- Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
Third Party Links
you agree to when you link to the site. You should read this third party policy. We do not accept claims of
liability or responsibility in any way for these policies or links, as we have no way to control the third